In order to meet the expectation of Clients, I included various forms of online help in my psychotherapy offer.
A single session lasts 50 minutes. You can chose one of the following forms of contact:
- Skype or VSee conversation, with or without video streaming,
- Skype, VSee, WhatsApp, Sms chat / exchange of messages,
- Telephone conversation,
A prerequisite for benefiting from online help is having a place where you can be alone with no one disturbing our conversation during the session.
You can use this kind of support from Monday to Friday between 8:00 am and 8:00 pm. I do not work at night.
How to book and pay for an online psychotherapy session?
You can book your online psychotherapy session using one of the methods described below:
1. Online reservation:
- Choose a suitable date using the calendar available on my website.
- The calendar will guide you through the selection of the form of contact and making the advance payment using PayU (card payment or money transfer).
2. Telephone reservation:
- Call me and inform me that you want to take part in online psychotherapy.
- At the beginning of our conversation inform me that you are interested in online psychotherapy.
- Inform me about your selected form of contact.
- We will agree on the date of your session as we talk.
- Make the advance payment for your session. You can use Pay Pal or make a money transfer in EUR or PLN. My bank accounts details can be found in the “Contact” section.
- Please provide the date and time of the session and your telephone number, Skype, VSee or WhatsApp user name (depending on the selected form of our online session) in the Payment Title.
- In case of money transfer, please send me an e-mail with payment confirmation or a print screen.
- Your booking will only be confirmed when you make the payment. All bookings not paid for within an hour shall be cancelled.
- Contact me at the agreed time. A session begins at the top of the hour and lasts 50 minutes
Information on how to reschedule or cancel a session as well as other useful information can be found in the “Rules” section. Please read the section carefully since using psychotherapeutic services offered by me means that you know and agree to follow the rules for providing such services.
Online help – not for whom?
Online help is not meant for people who have planned a suicidal attempt or any other form of harming themselves. These people need direct contact with therapist and therefore should arrange for an appointment held in my office. In cases of very bad physical condition, when you cannot wait until the appointment, you should immediately contact emergency services or any close person.
Please read the Rules of Online Psychotherapy in the Rules section.